Sunday 29 March 2009

What is the DIFFERENCE between successful and unsuccessful manifesters?


Well, the title should read "differences", really, but this is one key one:

Unsuccessful manifesters do not know the difference between Thinking OF and Thinking FROM their desired imaginal result.

Let me say that slightly differently:

Successful manifesters conduct their manifestational activities, whatever technique they use, sitting in the energy of the result already attained.

Unsuccessful manifesters conduct their manifestational activities, whatever technique they use, sitting in the energy of the result UNobtained.

This was very key to my work in 2005. At the time, I was still what I would call wet behind the ears spiritually. I had attained tons of successes using manifestation techniques of all kinds and was ready to really Nail IT (NIT). And nit is a rather appropriate description for myself in that era. It promptly collapsed on me. So why are we having this conversation about something that didn't work?

Looking back now, knowing what I know, and living in harmony with the so-called Law of Attraction myself (everyone lives in harmony with the Law, just as everyone lives in harmony with gravity, with varying degrees of satisfaction), I find that the statements are still correct. This is cutting edge stuff - most people in the industry will not even have heard of Neville, much less know about the crucial differences revealed in those statements. In fact, they are extremely accurate descriptions. And they are not mine. They belong to the chap in the picture - Neville Goddard. You can read about him on Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neville_Goddard

To read Neville's take on this stuff:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6408015/Neville-Goddard-The-Secret-of-Prayer-Lecture


He has tons of stuff which will be of value to people who are looking to deepen their understanding of the Law. However, I will caution that there is at least one serious flaw in his attitudinal paradigm which CAN and WILL cause the Law of Attraction to backfire in the long run! A colleague has told me that he discovered this flaw himself at the end of his life, but I have been up till now unable to verify that as historical fact.

What is that flaw?

Ahh...Now THERE is a secret worthy of masters. Ask me in The Dialogues. Coming?

No comments: